The year of political madness, pandemics, social disturbance, looting, rioting, social distancing, quarantining, fear of each other and an election yet to come. Ugh!
Here are a few tips to remind you, that you are important and should be taking care of yourself.
1. If you missed your doctor or dentist appointments because of the pandemic,
please reschedule them asap! If you do not take care of yourself, who will?
2. Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. Make this a daily habit.
3. Put time limits on your social media accounts. When going out for a meal,
leave your phone in the car. Be there in the moment, that's being "social"
4. Reduce the number of TIME vampires in your life. TIME = LIFE
5. Stay active – get back to working out.
6. SMILE and BE KINDER TO EACH OTHER. We are all dealing with something.
We miss each of you and look forward to seeing everyone again soon.
Jim & Janel Brown